Collection of your Personal Information
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
We do not collect any personal information about you and less you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you would like to use certain products or Services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for social offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card for other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties.
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC May share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith that belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ascentmediapro.net, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
* The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Do you have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) it’s certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide Express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, send an email to [email protected]
Tracking User Behavior
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within ascentmediapro.net, in order to determine what Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within ascentmediapro.net to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser tight, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the ascentmediapro.net website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
* Delete your personal information from our records; and
* Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
* Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
* Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
* Debug to identify and repair errors that impair an existing intended functionality;
* Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
* Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
* Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render it impossible for seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
* Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
* Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
* Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC does not knowingly willingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian permission to use the ascentmediapro.net website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. You just may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC by contacting us at [email protected]
Changes to This Statement
Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC welcomes to questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ascent Small Business Promotion, LLC has not adhered to this statement, please contact our Customer Care desk at [email protected]
Effective as of May 5, 2022
Stay in the know!